Saturday, January 26, 2008

Unhappy House Guest

We are cat-sitting for Brigittte and Craig this week while they attend a wedding in Punta Cana (must be nice!!). We were concerned with how our 2 kitties would welcome Miss Flo; turns out she has scared the life out of our cats - and us too, for that matter (if you couldn't see her you would think she was a mountain lion based on the noises she can make!). She's pretty upset to have been taken out of her home and away from her parents. I'm hoping she'll come around shortly. The first photo is of Flo peeking out from behind a box to check us out; the next one shows you how she addresses us whenever we dare come near her. We're still happy to have her :)


8 comments:

vivi's mom said...

I'm sure she will come around. I bet her bark is worse than her bite!

Tatiana said...

She is very very pretty. Though I'm sure her attitude could use some work. I certainly hope she comes around.

Sondra said...

Looks like her and Chloe would make quite the dynamis duo. Chloe hisses at many people!

Theresa T said...

I can almost hear her roaring in the last one!

M.R. said...

That cat looks vicious!

Carol-Ann said...

WOW, look at those teeth!!
I'd be running in the other direction!!!!!!!

Katherine said...

Awww! How is she doing now?

Callista said...

Haha looks like Enzo when he is eating and you dare to look at him! I bet she will come around and be snuggling on your lap in no time!