Thursday, January 24, 2008

Aberdeen Pavillion

I asked Brannon to quickly stop by the Aberdeen Pavilion (a Victorian heritage building) today on our way home. He had something in the oven and literally told me I had 1 minute to take photos so I wasn't able to find great angles but oh well! I just love how the sun enhances the colour of the building in the first shot; yet does very little in the second. This is where the Ottawa Ex (Central Canada Exhibition) is held each year. I also managed to catch a quick shot of the sun setting as we got closer to home.



5 comments:

vivi's mom said...

Wasn't the sunset beautiful today!! I got some nices one too! I like the 1st one, the colours are so vibrant!

Carol-Ann said...

WOW!!! the yellow building against the sky is just STUNNING!!

Callista said...

I love the angles, even on the sunset it looks like you shot it from a lower/looking up angle if that makes sense ha.

Jenn M said...

WOW! love your shots today, expecially the sunset through the fence!

Theresa T said...

Love the yellow of the building against the very blue sky!