Wednesday, January 30, 2008

5-minute Sunrise

I had decided that I wasn't going to post any more photos of the sky for a while since I've been doing a lot of that lately but I couldn't help myself this time. Like much of Ontario and the rest of Canada, we had miserable weather yesterday; we experienced rain, freezing rain, snow...you name it we saw it! But before all that started I woke up to this; it only lasted for about 5 minutes and I'm so thankful the dogs (I'm also dog-sitting this week) dragged my sleepy butt out of bed to see it. This is straight out of my camera with absolutely no editing at all....Mother Nature really does provide the best inspiration :)


2 comments:

Theresa T said...

Gotta love the sky when it has a red hue to it.

Thanks for keeping me company in posting shots of the sky...

Jenn M said...

mmmmmm i love those colors!