Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Getting My Beauty Sleep

Certainly not exciting for you but VERY exciting for us! Brannon and I have never had a good mattress and we finally bought one; it's the Simmons Beautyrest with a pillowtop (how luxurious!); I had better be gorgeous tomorrow!
It was delivered today but unfortunately the boxspring wouldn't quite fit up our narrow staircase so we've had to re-order a split boxspring. Annoying certainly, but not the end of the world. So, for now we'll be sleeping on our new bed on the floor and our cats love this arrangement. Hopefully there will be a little more wiggle room in this bed than in our last. I couldn't bare to kick the cats out of bed but I contemplated giving my hubby the boot :)
This also means we finally get to use some of the bed linens we received as wedding gifts way back in June!


I couldn't help but post a photo of Blue. I just missed a big yawn which would have made an adorable shot. Maybe next time!

In other wonderful news, I *seem* to have fixed my camera issues so hopefully I'll get back out soon to get some newer photos.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!! NEW BED! YAY!!! I just gave you a call... but no answer. Hope to talk to you tonight.

Jenn M said...

YAY! new beds are always exciting! We have a pillowtop and love it :)

vivi's mom said...

Yeah!! So how did it feel to get an amazing nights sleep!

Callista said...

The cat seems to approve of the new bed ;)

Theresa T said...

WooHoo on the new bed.