Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Getting caught up....

We were feeling a little bit rough yesterday so I didn't get any photos posted...we had a great time on New Year's Eve and despite taking lots of pics, I've decided not to post them in the interest of privacy :)
Earlier in the day though, I took this shot of the sun. This is straight out of my camera with no enhancements; the trick was taking it through the visor-portion of my car windshield (hence the blue tinge).
The rest of my photos for today I took this morning; I was so excited to see the sun!

A chickadee in the lilac tree in the front yard. I like how the sun shines on his back.

One of the Madden twins playing in the gigantic snow banks from yesterday's snowstorm.


The wind continues to swirl the newly-fallen snow around. Here is Canada's version of the crop circle :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool pics Jenn! I hadn't been on here for awhile!! And now a new lens??? Nothing's going to stop you now. lol!!

Sondra said...

I love the one of the kid in the snowbank. It's so bright and cheerful.

Carol-Ann said...

I'm in love with this set of pictures!!!! BEAUTIFUL!