Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sitting Ducks

I stopped by Mooney's Bay again on my way home from the lab today. Once I move in 3 days (!!!!) I won't be driving by as often so I wanted to stop because it was a nice day; cool and windy but sunny so I was happy! Besides, there's always "material" at the beach for photographing!
This pair of ducks must have had a nest close-by because there was nothing I could do to scare them away (not that I was trying); I didn't find it unfortunately. They just sat with their backs to me the whole time....


I really like water grasses and cattails....

Not a great photo but I had no time to change the shutter speed. I like it all the same....

5 comments:

katei371 said...

Wow....amazing photos today Jenn! I love the one with the reeds, and the one with the duck in flight. A very nice moment to capture!

Jenn M said...

i love them all!! especially the contest photo :)

Candice said...

Great shots! It looks so serene there.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Do you want to come take shots of my wetlands and their ducks?? These pictures are fantastic.

Theresa T said...

Love the action shot of the flying duck. Very cool.