Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bleeding Hearts

I wish I'd had my camera with me in the car on the way home from work today. It POURED rain this afternoon but it stopped as fast as it started and then the brightest sun came out while the sky remained really dark. It would have made for some spectacular pictures and I would have even had time to take some from the car because I was in bumper-to-bumper traffic...Ggrr...
Anyway, I didn't get to photograph the sky today but I did find some pretty little bleeding hearts so that's my entry for today. I really should take some photos of my house (my current one); we're having the whole place painted and you should see what it looks like. I think it would look better if a cyclone came through......but the walls are looking very nice :)

10 comments:

Candice said...

So pretty!

Katherine said...

It's so pretty, it looks like a painting!

Callista said...

I love bleeding hearts, so pretty!

Jenn M said...

awee it reminds me of home!! my mom planted bleeding hearts under my bedroom window years ago

I love how beautifully you captured them :) Gorgeous color

And I also missed a gorgeous sunset without my camera tonight :(

katei371 said...

Oh, Photographer's Remorse! I get this all the time when I see something that would make a great shot and lo, my camera is nowhere to be found! I swear, it haunts me!

Anyway, I love the photo, it's so unusual and pretty.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! You have a great eye for photos.

Jenn said...

pretty

Sondra said...

Lovely!! I love the asymmetry.

Janny A. said...

Great shot!! My mom has some of those at home, they must be my favorite plant at her house! :)

Oh, and I missed a bunch of sunsets this week too!!! The one from last Saturday was SPECTACULAR!!

Heather said...

I've never seen these before...how beautiful they are!