Friday, May 30, 2008

Flowers at Fran's

While we've been getting ready to move, Brannon's brother and his wife (Mason and Fran) have been baby-sitting our cats so that they're not in the way. I was in the area yesterday signing lawyer's documents etc., and popped by to visit them (the cats, Mason and Fran were at work). I also took a few minutes to look around their yard and here are a few of the shots that I came up with.

When I was a little girl, Lilly-of-the-Valley was my favourite flower!
I wasn't quite able to get this insect in focus but I like bugs so I posted it anyway.
We're not sure what these blossoms are; it's the first time the tree has bloomed since Mason and Fran have been living at their home.
Hens and chicks
An iris for Kathleen :)

5 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Your valley lilly pic is so pretty! I can't remember the last time I have seen those flowers.

Alycia Hildebrand said...

Great shots! Just for the record, the 4th one is actually called Hen & Chick, not chicken and hen!
Love the lilly of the valley picture!

Jenn M said...

love the colors :) and I hope moving goes well this weekend

katei371 said...

Aw, Iris! I love it! You really have an amazing eye, these are some breathtaking flowers!

Theresa T said...

Great flowers. I think that you've inspired me where to take Chris for a walk when he gets home from work...