Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Circle of Life

You may have noticed that I'm a bit of a colour junkie :)
I almost always prefer to look at colourful photographs rather than black and white ones. You can understand, then, why I love these photos! I didn't get a chance to photograph the tulip festival this year but these ones are still in bloom around the corner from where I live. I know there are definitely a lot of photos today of the same flowers but I liked them all for different reasons, couldn't decide which to post, and then decided to just post them all! Also, Jenn's theme, "A Picture is Worth 1000 Lyrics" is sorta stuck in my head and this song (my title) popped into my head when I was looking at the vibrancy of both the living and dying flowers. So, enjoy my happy flowers for today!






I had to post this one too....only because most people want these to die.

5 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Tulips are so beautiful. I really like the (sp?)dandilion - he's cute :D

Candice said...

Beautiful! I missed all of the tulips around here...

katei371 said...

I like the composition of the dandelion one, it really stands out! I'm a colour-fiend too, a photo has to be REALLY special to get the black and white treatment!

Jenn M said...

beautiful!!!!!! i *heart* bright vibrant color too so you know i love these!! and oh the last one - i love how amazingly they photograph!! :)

I'm also happy to hear that I'm not the only one who's mind sometimes creates a soundtrack to go along with life ;)

Theresa T said...

Gorgeous colours. There is something about the last tulip one that I find interesting. I guess becuase it is very different than what most people would shoot and share.