Monday, May 25, 2009

Ponies and Pigtails

We went to Pickering to celebrate Liz's 30th birthday this past weekend. Most of their friends have children so the party was geared towards both the kids and the adults. Her awesome husband threw a great party - compete with pony rides, a clown, a keg and tonne of food!
I had great aspirations to take photos but that didn't really happen :(


Alex and Miss Dani on one of the ponies. This was a very quick moment, she started to scream a minute later :)

I wish my eyelashes were as long!
Miss Jenna was sporting pigtails, I thought they were cute :)

3 comments:

Sondra said...

I love the close up of the eye! I really want to get out and take some pictures of horses this summer.

Sherry said...

Happy belated birthday, Liz :)

What an awesome party, from the reports of it!!

Love all 3 of the shots, good work!

(are you sure you don't have more to come yet?!?)

vivi's mom said...

She is so cute!