Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lovely Lily

These were taken literally as we were checking out of our rental on Sunday at the end of our amazing birthday weekend. Sass had asked me earlier if I'd take some pics of Lily's little feet and I was happy to oblige - the only trouble was that we kept forgetting to actually do it!
They're not as good as I was hoping for but I still think they're totally cute. Lily was all-over-the-place and kicking her legs around...I see why it's important to photograph them when they're really teeny and not moving around so much. It must have been quite a sight to watch me "following" her around with my camera!

Mommy and baby feet...


Lily was so hungry and got a bit fussy...notice there are 3 sets of feet in this one! Daddy Dan was in the background :)

3 comments:

vivi's mom said...

So cute! I love the first 2!!

Sandra :) said...

What a great "theme" to photograph baby - there's something definitely nibbleable about baby feet!

It would have been cool to get special pics of N & C 's crooked little baby feet ... with their casts and outflare boots, LOL. Ask your mom if she remembers the first time I accidentally pulled off a cast during a diaper change - for a split second I thought I'd pulled off N's foot! That was a lifetime ago :D

Anonymous said...

Estoy encantada con ese blog!


Felicitaciones!

Lucia