Monday, April 27, 2009

Lens Flare

This week's Photo Challenge theme is "Lens Flare". While most people do their best to prevent it from occurring, I actually really love how it looks in just about any photo. Having said that, I didn't really know how to do it. So today I took my camera out, put it in manual mode and played around with the aperture until I found something I liked. I'm happy - for a first attempt anyway. Now I have to figure out how to get those gorgeous 'rings' that I see so often!
We're having perfect weather today for photographing the sun - it's 28 degrees in Ottawa! I hear it's snowing in Calgary....suckers! *wink wink*

Now if I could just find something to photograph for the challenge, that would be great!

1 comment:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I like it!! 28? How do you cope ;)