Friday, April 10, 2009

Fondue meat!

So again, I've slipped and have neglected my blog. Feeling a little bad about that I thought I'd post pics of some of the food I prepared for tonight. We're having fondue with Kevin and Tracy who are both fondue virgins!! Can you imagine...never having had fondue!?!?!
Anyway, they're taking care of the veggies and I did the meat. I have plain chicken and sirloin strips, and I also made some meatballs that I dipped in freshly grated parm (should come out of the oil nice and crispy!) and a Korean marinade for some of the beef. In addition, I made 5 dipping sauces so hopefully everyone will be pleased. Mostly I think I'm excited for dessert - we're making banana splits!!

2 comments:

vivi's mom said...

Mmmm I LOVE fondue!! (I love to have my chicken dipped in pancake batter and they come out like little chicken balls MMmmm)

Have fun!

Sandra :) said...

Oh great - I missed the fondue - got leftovers? I've never had fondue either - did you at least save me a meatball??!??!?!