Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tonight I put my camera away

Old friends and new popped by tonight to celebrate with me; I was hoping to keep it pretty low-key but we drank lots of wine (etc.) and ate lots of cupcakes; and everyone seemed to have a pretty good time. Usually I'm the one running around with the camera but I spent so much time *trying* to talk to everyone that I totally ignored my usual urge to take pics. I took this *one* shot of the only cupcake I ate tonight - it's a terrible pic really, but I wanted to post something for today.
Thanks to Mel, Tracy H, Katherine, Jenn, Brigitte, Tracy G, Leslie, Evelin, Christina and Ballari; not only for coming over but for your wonderful gifts too! I had a great birthday!

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It sounds like you had a great one and the cupcake looks totally delicious!! :)

Jenn B said...

Those were some yummy cupcakes!!

Thanks again for the invite!