Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sara(h) x Three (Sarah's getting-ready shots)

We started out at Terri-Lynn's to get Sarah's hair done...here are a few from there.


Just before attaching the veil...I was trying to find somewhere to put it for photo purposes and this was the best I could come up with. I had really hoped to be able to get Sarah in the shot too.



This really took me back to highschool where our group of friends included 3 Sara(h)s and 3 Melissas; Sarah and Sara came to help Sarah with her make-up...LOL!

Sarah did a great job on the MOB...even trying to sensor what she could hear!Make-up....so fun!


Sarah and her mom looked great when things were all said and done; this shot was a fluke but I really like it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Job! Love the veil shot...

Alycia Hildebrand said...

Great job!! You did an amazing job!! I LOVE the veil hanging from the dresser!!

Jenn M said...

Awesome shots! Your friend is going to love them!! The MAC shot turned out awesome and the veil shot was a great idea!