Sunday, October 5, 2008

Darling/Hull Wedding

Brannon and I attended Robin and Justin's wedding yesterday. They had a beautiful day and we were honoured to be involved in it (Brannon was an usher). Wishing them both all the best!
Guests were asked not to take photos during the ceremony so I was only able to grab a few immediately following the service and a few more during the reception. Unfortunately, almost everything I took inside came out grainy so I have a lot to learn about this kind of photography. Anyway, here a few....


The bridesmaids' bouquets were beautiful, such bright colours!
I used this shot/perspective several times....I like it!


Justin is a golfer so it was only appropriate that he "lined it up" when he went in for the garter!

1 comment:

Alycia Hildebrand said...

Great shots!! I LOVE the one of the flowers!!