Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First Snow


So, we're having a blizzard....in October. We're expecting about 15 cm tonight and by Friday it's supposed to go back up to 13 degrees. Lucky for the trick-or-treaters; I remember when I was little, some years we had to wear our costumes over our snowsuits! So I guess this isn't all that odd but it doesn't mean I have to like it!
I took these a few minutes ago (around 9 pm) and it's only been snowing for a couple of hours. I can't wait to see what we wake up to tomorrow. Obviously there is nothing fancy about these, just wanted to show what we're dealing with! It was so blustery out I didn't even both to change a camera setting!



6 comments:

Theresa T said...

OMG! Say it ain't so!! Booooo!!!!

Although I guess I should be glad that it's there and not here...

Alycia Hildebrand said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO jealous!!!! We got hardly anything!!!

Sandra :) said...

Don't send it our way!!!

Unknown said...

Your poor pumpkin :(

Jenn said...

No! Mr. Pumpkin is a lot poorer now that I just carved him...I'll post some pics later of Mr. Ichabod :)

Bullie named Moses said...

i love your photos!