Monday, August 10, 2009

My new sibling

Meet my dad's new 'baby'. It's a Ferrari 360 Spider convertible.
We're taking suggestions for a good name - something that can go on the licence plate :)

Not that you can see it from this angle but the back tires are apparently twice as wide as the tires on my car!
Don't think we need a new key chain :)
Engine in the back, under glass, so you can see it when the trunk (??) is closed.
Let's play 'where's waldo'...err....Brannon in this one!
I wonder where the parachute is?? Ann??

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Good point, I'll pass that along :)

Jenn M said...

wow! i love the first shot! what an amazing car!

Anonymous said...

I'm staring too long and I still can't find Brannon... If I had to guess I'd say over by the garage!?
What about Batmbl? as the license plate? That's what it reminds me of...

Sherry said...

That's some great photography, Jenn!





(you say "sibling"; I say "mistress")


And yep, I found Waldo; I knew where to look!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh that dad of yours :) He has quite the expensive hobby hey!!