Saturday, August 15, 2009

Birthday Flowers

So pretty-much everyone knows that yesterday was my 30th birthday. Yup, I'm officially older than my 29-year old mother :)
I had a pretty busy day - I worked, went out for thai with my colleagues, did a super-fun engagement shoot with Sarah and Mark (teasers to follow) then came home and had some drinks and Italian food (YUM) with Jeremy & Marsha and Riley & Kathryn (our neighbours) and Brannon, of course. Then slept for 12 hrs!
Perfection :)
While we were outside having some drinks a van pulled up with a special delivery for me. Three guesses who they were from?!?!?


Thanks Mom :)

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm glad they were so pretty! I told them I wanted it extra-special!

Carol-Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL! :)

and happy belated birthday :)

Jenn M said...

So pretty! And I can't wait to see the Engagement teasers!! Glad to hear you had an awesome birthday! :)