Wednesday, August 26, 2009

An evening with Melanie and Tony

I had the extreme pleasure of doing an engagement shoot last week with Melanie and Tony. We met in the late afternoon/early evening and walked the grounds of the Experimental Farm and then headed over to Dow's Lake. We had a lot of fun and they were so easy to photograph, in that they got comfortable in front of the camera almost immediately. What I like most about these shots (and there are SO many more I'd love to show) is how warm the sun makes everything look. What a perfect time for a shoot!
Congratulations to you both!


a la 'other' Jenn Black....

5 comments:

vivi's mom said...

Great job Jenn!! They must be so happy with the pics!! I love the one of them sitting on the grass! Simple but beautiful!

Jenn M said...

so pretty!! :) You did an awesome job!!! I love the bench shot with the awesome flare and the shot with the sunflowers!

Sondra said...

I love the last one. So romantic :)

Unknown said...

How did I miss these; Amazing Job Jenn!

Sherry said...

Just awesome, Jenn! You are doing a great job, that's for sure!