Friday, June 12, 2009

Doors Open Ottawa - Ottawa Little Theatre

The last official touring spot on our little adventure was at the Ottawa Little Theatre.

We had free reign (FYI, I cannot seem to determine if the word is actually rein or reign - apparently both are acceptable) of the place so I took this one from the stage looking out at where the audience would be seated. Clearly the light was atrocious....


The set all ready to go for that evening's performance. The lead was seated at the table entertaining a visiting a child.
Back stage I found this tutu draped over a chair. How fitting!

I just thought this was funny!

So creepy I had to photograph them :)

Funky chandelier in the lobby.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

You've a great eye, for sure!!

They're all great shots; interesting ones, too!

Free rein --> as opposed to being reined in. JMPO, which doesn't count for much!!