Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hello Dahr-lings!

Check out my new darlings!
I work in a lab so fancy shoes are not high-priority items for me in terms of every-day fashion. HOWEVER, I've wanted red shoes for as long as I can remember. I even purchased a pair online last year (unavailable in store) and, sadly (ok, devastatingly), they were a tad too small. I still get to see them all the time though since one of my friends adopted them from me :)
Anyway, I'm going out for a night on the town on Saturday and I decided that now was the time I was going to splurge. These may not be the "prettiest" shoes many of you have ever owned but most of my fancy shoes still have to have some degree of practicality and lots of wear-ability (as a student, I am broke all the time!) so they are usually simple, nice but simple. These just scream 'FUN' to me and I cannot wait to wear them! Let's hope I can actually walk (and dance my @ss off) in them!

7 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Sexy!!!!

TandT said...

Damn girl...those are some pretty sexy shoes! I'm sure you'll wear them well! =)

Unknown said...

Those are HOT...

Sherry said...

Now THAT'S a pair of shoes!!
Gorgeous!!

(PS, what are they doing the night of Dec. 5th, anyway ? ! ? )

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Geee-orgeous!

Unknown said...

Nice shoes Jenn!
Have fun in them :)

Jenn M said...

WOW! they're gorgeous!