Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Jacob

Meet the newest addition to Liz and Alex's family :)
He's 7 weeks old, so he slept a lot during our visit but I still managed to snuggle him away from his mom as often as I could :)


I love baby yawns :)The men of the family :)

When his big sister Danielle was born, I took almost this exact same photo of her with her mommy - I thought it was appropriate to take one of Jacob this way too. Liz is the BEST mom!

Sleeping with his tongue out - kinda reminds me of Barnie (family dog) who, in his old age, always has his tongue out a little bit :)I'll be seeing Liz, Alex and family again in April and we'll do a real family shoot then; I can't wait!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww :)

He's so sweet!! Look at the gleam in those dark little eyes!! He sure looks like his dad!

Great pics!

Unknown said...

Great Job Jenn...Love them & what a little cutie...

vivi's mom said...

Love the pic of the daddy and baby! So cute!