Friday, March 6, 2009

Angel Baby

Like so many others, I've lit a candle for Baby Ali, in hopes that by way of a miracle this little girl will pull through. I've had this candle for at least a decade (a gift from my mom, of course, and I just realized that it's moved with me to at least 6 different homes) but never found a good enough reason to actually light it.
I found one today.
In case you can't make out the passage on the candle, here's what it says:

A gentle hand,
a guiding touch
barely felt,
the sign of an
angel's
presence.


2 comments:

Sherry said...

I have a special candle, that I will light for Baby Ali & her parents, too. I hope your friend's wee one will pull thru, Jennifer.

Sondra said...

I will be overjoyed if all of our positive thoughts change things, and Ali becomes an even bigger miracle baby.